Once you've made the decision to book with Furtographer, the following will happen:
1. Send me a message via email, facebook or instagram introducing yourself and letting me know you are interested in having a pet photography session at my studio
2. I'll reply back saying hello and will send you my information PDF that contains all the info you need to know about a session with me. This email will also ask your preferred date for the session.
3. Once we have locked down a date and a time for your session, i'll send you a link to pay your $100 sitting fee which acts as your deposit. I'll also ask you to attach a photo of your pet(s) and to fill out a quick questionnaire about your pet and what kind of images you are hoping to get out of your session.
4. Finally, the big day! On the day of your session, we'll have plenty of fun and your pet will get lots of love and yummy treats.
5. A few days after your session, you'll receive a private link to a gallery of the best photos from your session. This is when you decide which digital package you'd like to purchase.
6. Once you've chosen your favourites, send through your selections and I'll send through an online payment form for you to pay for your digital images. Once that is received, a few days later, you'll get an email containing the link to your private Google Drive gallery that contains all of your purchased images. The Google Drive link remains live for 1 year and you are welcome to download your images to as many devices as you please and share with as many people as you'd like.